Sunday, November 15, 2009

Welcome to our blog

I have decided to chronicle our adventures while we prepare for Jim to leave on his 1st deployment and while he is gone. I will of course not be giving specific info on where he is going or what he is doing, this will be about me and the boys and how we manage to live our lives for the next few months without Daddy. In preperation for Jim leaving we will be getting our family pics taken today. I am really excited to have out 1st family pics since Connor has come into our family. It is amazing how much our lives have changed over the last 2 years. We have left everything that was familiar and set out on this adventure. Over the last 2 year we have moved 2 times, has a baby, Colin has started school and we have been blessed to live in a neighborhood where we have made really good friends. I hope you enjoy our blog over the coming months.

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the blog world! can't wait to see the pics you have taken!
    kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy blogging as much as I do! I know there's a lot you'll be going through in the coming months! We've been very fortunate that my husband has not been called overseas for this war in the almost 12 years of service! God is good and has a plan for it all.

    ReplyDelete