Saturday, May 14, 2011

Really??



Has it really been over a year since I have blogged?!? That is crazy to me, that means that it has been a year since Jim went on his last deployment, and now he is gone again. Crazy to think that he hasn't been home for the month of May or June in 2 years. We have had a crazy year full of ups and downs and twists and turns, but along the way we have made some great memories. We have made friends who have been there through thick and thin. And lost friends who we thought would be there forever. So this deployment I will do better! I will chronicle all of our adventures, because I think they are worth sharing. I hope that as I learn life lessons that you will learn along with me :) As I laugh at the crazy antics of my kids (trust me there are a lot) I hope that you also find something that makes you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment