Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Disneyland and farewell







Over Christmas break we had the opportunity to spend 3 days at Disneyland. We had a great time spending time together and seeing all the beautiful sights. I have always wanted to go to Disney at Christmas time and I was not disapointed! We rode rides, ate good food, saw the parade and most importantly enjoyed some precious family time. As you know Jim is leaving soon and this was a much needed getaway for us. It was a good chance for us to connect before we are faced with months apart. Connor did great but by the time we came home he was exhausted, Colin had a great time, now that he is tall enough to ride everything with us!Jim leaves in a couple days and the boys and i will really be on our own, but I am not worried. I know that I can handle this time apart and we will come back together stronger for having been apart!

No comments:

Post a Comment